Homeowner Insurance Claim

Home Insurance Claim Help from Proven Public Adjusters


When you’re already dealing with a property loss, the last thing you need is the added stress of filing and managing a complicated homeowner insurance claim. Settlements don’t always come quickly, and the duties and obligations of the insured can vary based on your insurance policy, all factors that can affect the progression of your home insurance claim.

Call us at 800-572-7914 today or contact us online for help filing your homeowner insurance claim. At Insurance Claim Consultants, all of our public adjusters are licensed by the Department of Insurance to provide homeowners with insurance claim help. We ensure that you receive the largest insurance settlement possible, beating most independent adjusters from insurance companies.

Our teams of public adjusters and property damage appraisers understand how to effectively manage your claim, document the full scope of damages and obtain the largest possible settlement all while you focus on the things that really matter — reclaiming your life after property loss.

Getting the Best Homeowner Insurance Claim Settlement

No matter what type of claim you file, following the lead of your insurance company and its adjuster involves some risk that the insured should understand.

In nearly all the claims we’ve worked since 1990, there has been a significant discrepancy between what the insurance company offers to settle a claim compared to the best possible settlement. This difference can result from missed coverage entitlements, poor adjusting and an incomplete investigation into the full scope of damage. Simple oversights such as these can cost people like you thousands of settlement dollars.

Following the right pointers can help ensure the best settlement:

  • Request a certified copy of your insurance policy
  • Take your own inventory of personal property and contents
  • Get an idea of the true costs of rebuilding or restoring your home to its pre-loss condition using independent estimates from a licensed general contractor
  • Educate yourself on your rights for rebuilding, cashing out and other settlement options
  • Don’t miss deadlines for submitting claim forms
  • Keep documentation of every point of contact with your insurance company
  • Consult with a trusted and experienced public loss adjuster immediately if you’ve been asked to submit a Proof of Loss form or any document that could waive your rights

Most homeowner claims should settle within 45 to 60 days. Seek help from a trusted public adjuster as quickly as possible if your insurance company has delayed or underpaid your claim.

Our Public Adjusters Help You Leverage Your Policy

Experienced public adjusters understand that the cornerstone of a comprehensive claim plan centers around the fine-print of the insurance policy. Unfortunately, independent adjusters from insurance companies often neglect to thoroughly assess insurance policies or misinterpret them, resulting in misappropriation of benefits, low settlements and denied claims.

We are experts in analyzing insurance policies, understanding every detail and applying new case law and code changes, all of which can drastically affect your claim settlement. Our expertise will help ensure that you collect the largest amount your policy allows.

You and your insurance company adjuster should carefully review every aspect of your homeowner insurance policy, along with an experienced and trusted public adjuster. The main types of coverage are:

  • Building Coverage – “Coverage A: Main Dwelling” covers the home and its attachments, such as patio covers and balconies. “Coverage B: Other Structures” covers other structures that are not attached to the main building, such as sheds, pools, outbuildings, casitas and landscaping. Note that this coverage is limited to 10 percent of the value of the main dwelling’s coverage.
  • Personal Property – “Coverage C: Personal Property” covers the contents of your home and any other of your personal belongings. Under most policies, this covers up to 50 percent of the home’s insured value. This is commonly the most mismanaged part of a property insurance claim and can result in grossly underpaid settlements.
  • Additional Living Expense – “Coverage D: Loss of Use” pays for additional living expenses incurred should your home become uninhabitable as a result of a covered property loss. These payments help you maintain a reasonable standard of living during the time that your home is being rebuilt or repaired. This coverage can include temporary housing, food expenses and even excess mileage on your cars.
  • Law and Ordinance – Many states have new laws and building codes that could substantially increase the costs of rebuilding a damaged home. Because building codes change over time, your house may not conform to the latest building codes.
  • Other – Most policies contain endorsements that add coverage for landscaping, law and ordinance changes and more. These items can add significant value to a home insurance claim settlement.
What Ron Says About Homeowner Insurance Claims:
Ronald Delo

Ronald Delo

“Though many homeowners are capable of filing and managing a claim, few are fully aware of the coverages their policies afford. Many standard home insurance policies afford settlements in excess of policy limits, sometimes as much as 35%. An experienced public adjuster will know how to quickly and properly recover every penny his or her client is entitled to collect.”

It’s Your Claim – Take Charge of It!

The team at Insurance Claim Consultants is dedicated to winning our clients the settlements they deserve. By working quickly and aggressively, we can put you in control of your claim, not your insurance company.

Hire us at any stage during the claim process, including if your claim has been denied or your insurance company has delayed settlement. We have a 100 percent success rate when it comes to obtaining larger settlements for people like you. If we can’t win you a better settlement, you don’t owe us anything. It’s that simple. Contact us today to get started.

Contact Us

Homeowner Insurance Claim
Service Type
Homeowner Insurance Claim
Provider Name
Insurance Claim Consultants,
711 S. Howard Avenue, Suite 200,Tampa,Florida-33606,
Telephone No.(800) 572-7914
The insurance claim experts at Insurance Claim Consultants in Tampa help their clients win the best settlement they can on a damaged property.